The Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu (WSC) is a non-profit, 501c(3) organization passionate about helping and empowering women to succeed in the cybersecurity field.
Our primary mission is to advance women in cybersecurity by providing programs and partnerships that promote networking, education, mentoring, resource-sharing, and opportunities.
Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu (WSC) is a cybersecurity community-organization for women offering:
- Cybersecurity Workshops – supplemental training in effort to provide a bridge between theory and/or limited hands-on learning from official courses. Offered monthly.
- Cybersecurity Training – Monthly workshops that offer exposure to a variety of security topics and technologies
- Networking Events – regular networking events to provide opportunities to meet other women in the field and create connections and share resources.
- Mentorship – mentoring & advice from professional women, helping other women to progress or enter the field.
- Job Board and Volunteer Opportunities – variety of opportunities to work behind the scenes or a national organization and to find job opportunities with top cyber and IT organizations eager to hire skilled and certified cybersecurity professionals.