Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Misc
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Static Code Analysis Tool for use within Continuous Integration 0 K. Thompson My company would like to do static code analysis within continuous integration (bamboo).  There are so many tools out there, so I thought I would throw it out there - does anyone have a suggestion on the tool or tools we should look at?  Of course we are interested in open source tools, but all suggestions are welcomed. If there are different types of security testing that work well within continuous integration, I would also be interested in hearing suggestions in that area. Thanks, Karen
by K. Thompson
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Technology Audit position(s) at Verizon 0 L. Eilers I hope this is allowed. I'm not an official recruiter and I won't make any money from this, I just want to give people a heads up about a job opportunity at Verizon. Verizon is looking for people with good technical skills in the areas of IT operations or applications reviews, network operations or security audits, SSAE16 or PCI compliance, and/or ERP security and controls review. This is a Technology Audit position - you bring the skills and we'll teach you how to audit. It's actually a lot of fun! I'm totally serious about this! http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/5438331-technology-auditor Please feel free to share the information. I'd love to see some more women on the Technology Audit team. We're extremely outnumbered! :) 
by L. Eilers
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
DEFCON Roommate 0 V. Ho Hi Ladies! DEFCON is Aug 6-9 in Vegas!! I'm looking for a roommate to split hotel costs! I have a room booked at Planet Hollywood at a discounted rate but I'm on a budget :-) You can also email me at vho823@gmail.com
by V. Ho
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Help with Statement of Purpose 0 A. Hernandez Hello,  I'm applying for my Master's in Cybersecurity with a concentration in Digital Forensic at USF. I would like to get any suggestions, comments, or advise for my Statement of Purpose. I do not wish to write a generic essay, and will love to get your inputs and ideas, or experiences if any.  Thank you so much in advance, Ana
by A. Hernandez
Friday, May 8, 2015
need help with infosec assignment 0 t. martin I have to do an analysis of an online pharmacy system for security risks and need some assistance identifying the risks and appropriate controls. I need someone who has put together a security control map and has experience identifying risks related to CIA. Willing to pay $25/hr 
by t. martin
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Work/LIfe Balance 0 W. Admin How are you dealing with it?
by W. Admin
Monday, April 27, 2015
New WSC Logo 0 W. Admin WSC is looking for a new look to represent the essence of women in cybersecurity. How would you, a women in cyber like to be represented? Do you have ideas? Please share!
by W. Admin
Monday, April 27, 2015
Community Search
Sign In
Sign In securely
News & Press
Calendar