Meet the Board
The Women's Society of Cyberjutsu (WSC) is a Northern Virginia-based non-profit (pending 501(c)3) organization passionate about helping and empowering women to succeed in the cybersecurity field.
Our primary mission is to advance women in cybersecurity by providing programs and partnerships that promote networking, education, mentoring, resource-sharing, and opportunities.
Women's Society of Cyberjutsu (WSC) is a cybersecurity community-organization for women offering:
- Cybersecurity Workshops – supplemental training in effort to provide a bridge between theory and/or limited hands-on learning from official courses. Offered monthly.
- Cybersecurity Training – official vendor authorized training center (ATC) courses at cost (highly discounted).
- Networking Events – regular networking events to provide opportunities to meet other women in the field and create connections and share resources.
- Mentorship – mentoring & advice from professional women, helping other women to progress or enter the field.
- Internships & Job Placement Assistance – internships offered internally and job placement assistance with known companies and agencies eager to hire skilled and certified cybersecurity professionals.
- Mari Galloway, ChiefExecutive Officer, Founding Board Member
- Lisa Foreman, Founder and President
- Jessica Gulick, Vice President
- Elena Steinke, Director
CGA Leadership Team
- Kandis Weiler, Chief of Girls Education
- Katie Nickels, CGA Program Manager
- Mike Weiler, CyberPatriot Tech Mentor
- Amy Twum-Barimah, CyberPatriot Tech Mentor
- Meg Layton, CyberPatriot Tech Mentor