From penetration testing techniques to digital forensics, WSC offers cyber security workshops both in person and online. These workshops consist of about 90% hands-on learning with the other 10% for theory and concepts.
These workshops occur the first Saturday of each month.
Monthly Sponsorship includes:
- Recognition in WSCpress releases
- Opportunity to instruct class
- Opportunity to participate in monthly workshop (onsite or remotely)
- Acknowledgement as sponsor in all communications regarding the event
- Recognition on website and social media
- Promotion on workshop materials
- Promotional items and literature giveaway
- Invite to WSC Annual Awards Celebration